- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, sales pitches, tradeshows, tender meetings and networking events.
- Front and facilitate end-to-end process of customer acquisition, on boarding and on-going customer support (sales and product training provided).
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Prepare technical proposals for tenders via Government Electronic Business (GeBIZ).
- Manage all customer communications effectively, including face-to-face, phone, email.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations on products and services.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and work closely with internal teams to improve sales strategies.
- Work with management team to follow up the confirmed job status and ensure the job is distribute smoothly.
- Preparing the monthly sales report
- Candidate must possess at least ‘A” Levels or Diploma certification in any relevant field.
- Fresh graduates and with passion for sales welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong customer service skills and a can-do attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of packaging & printing industry or a similar industry a plus.
- Experience in telesales and a proven track record in sales a plus
Working day: Monday to Friday , 8.30 AM - 5.45 PM
Transport: Company bus provided at Lakeside MRT
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. Interested candidate are invited to submit your resume, stating current / last drawn salary, expected salary and available date via Apply Now button.
Fuisland Offset Printing (S) Pte Ltd