This is a hands-on role where you will manage and be responsible for the sales and business development of new and existing customers. This role will suit a person who is ready to take the next step in their career and put their collaborative and strategic business partnering skills on show.
Your responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
- Managing a portfolio of key and existing customers, supporting them to grow their businesses
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Support the Sales Manager in coordinating and executing sales and marketing campaigns
- Facilitating and supporting the roll out of new products, initiatives and services
- Business development activities including financial analysis, market assessments, competitor reviews and identification of new business opportunities
- You will have the flexibility and capability to ensure that customers have the right support at the right time, to continue the growth
We are looking for candidates have:
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy accuracy including advanced competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; you will be capable of producing high calibre documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience and purpose
- Have a "Yes we can" attitude
- Strong customer service mindset
- Energetic and engaging person who enjoys being part of a dynamic team
In return we will provide you with the opportunity to work in a fun and friendly work environment where work-life balance is promoted, and results rewarded and celebrated!