Salary Range: $5000 - $7000 per month (Basic, Transport and Incentives)
EuropAce –No 1 Singapore Brand for Aircon and Home Appliances
We are looking for a Key Talent to Join our Company to continue to grow our EuropAce Brand.
EuropAce is a Singapore Brand inspired by European quality and design. It has proudly provided electrical home consumer appliances and lifestyle products since 1992 for the last 28 years and is the No 1 Singapore brand of air-conditioners and home appliances. Its products are available in all major electrical chain-stores such as Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mustafa, Audio House and department stores such as Metro, OG, TANGS and Hypermarkets such as Giants; neighbourhood electrical, hardware, bathroom and lighting stores as well as E-commerce stores such as Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive is responsible for managing of key accounts and dealers, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them. He/ She also manage a team of promoters.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive include:
- Achieve Sales Target set for your Key Accounts and Dealers
- Achieve Individual 50 Product lines Sales Targets
- Achieve Full 100% and On Time Collection
- Manage a Team of 12 Sales Promoters, by recruiting, training, motivating and retaining them, leading them to achieve their Sales Targets and Income
Duties of the Sales Executives
- Develop business and sales plans including Sell-Out Promotions for all current Retailers and Dealers.
- Ensure full range Display on the Shop floor
- Support Promoters with Retailers Purchase Orders
- Organise and Hold Weekly Meeting with Store Partners for Marketing Sell Out Activities
- Frequent Visits to Retail outlets
- Report back Market and Competitors activities to Marketing and Management
Requirements of the role:
- 5 years professional retail experience in the consumer durables market or equivalent, managing sales partners or dealers for a retail brand.
- Experience in the Home Appliances and Aircon Retail Industry an Advantage with Good Contacts with Best Denki, Courts, Harvey Norman, Gain City, Mustafa, Giants, Lighting, Hardware, Bathroom, Electrical Dealers, etc.
- Previous experience in Account Management with sales in excess of S$500K monthly and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing 10 to 20 sales promoters
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Outlook.
- Diploma or equivalent with focus on Business or Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum O level with a distinction in Mathematics, comfortable in working with numbers and analysis
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Possess Class 3 Driving License and Car.
Strategic Marketing (S) Pte Ltd