Confidential| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The sales person is supposed to acquire new business and expand the market share.
- Perform market research to understand the various industries
- Identify, Hunt and pursue sales opportunities
- Focus on growing generating new business.
- Acquire new customers by cold calling, emailing, networking and using various Media platforms
- Ability to prospect and manage managerial level relationships within small to medium size organizations
- Achieve and exceed sales targets set by company
- Monthly forecast preparation and submission
- Using Salesforce to report, measure and control sales inputs and outcomes
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Creative and great problem solving skills.
- A diploma / degree from a reputable polytechnic or university, with preferably prior working experience
- Possess a strong interest in internet
- Strong computer proficiency with knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel) and word processing (MS Word)/ Salesforce
- Good written and oral/presentation skills
- Candidate with recruitment or HR background would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.