Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Essential Job Duties
- Execution of sales actions plans and responsible for achieving the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through:
- Prospecting (via cold-calls or emails or marketing strategies) and identifying potential clients and setting up meetings with them.
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients and understand their business requirements.
- Understand business requirements from potential clients and prepare and propose a sales quotation with the competitive pricing for the best solutions / services as offered by the Company. S/he is expected to escalate any variation of sales quotation to the Sales Manager immediately and get prior approval before proposing to the Client.
- Makes presentation and/or demonstration to the Client about the solutions / services that are offered by the Company.
- Close follow-up and ensure thorough follow through to pursue the business opportunity and to effectively negotiate with client with the aim to establish long-term sustainable relationship with client.
- Issue timely and accurate quotations to client.
- Work closely with technical department to ensure fulfillment of quotation as accepted by the Client. This includes liaising and resolving calibration requirement, turnaround time, calibration frequency, standards and range. Assist in the delivery when delivery schedule by Technical Department is full.
- Attend to client’s complaints of non-delivery, poor service, etc and resolve them. Report and share with the team on such matters.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate document including sales targets and actual sales figures, travel logs and weekly meeting reports.
- Actively participates in discussions and proposes improvements to sales processes.
- Compiles list of items that the Company is unable to calibrate or sell for the attention of the Sales Manager.
- Adheres to the sales procedures and Company’s policy.
- Diploma in Sales, Business Management, Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Demonstrate knowledge of metrology services, its competitors, accreditation systems are a plus.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and spoken Mandarin.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with proven sales track record in Singapore. Fresh graduates with demonstrated drive to achieve may be considered with a lower starting pay.
- Self-motivated and display drive for achieving and set stretched targets for self.
- Has high-level of integrity.
- Good team-player.
- Has a valid Class 3 Driving License.
Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd