RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Attractive remuneration.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Prospect for potential customer and develop new business opportunity by researching and analysing sales options
- Follow up with all avenues to grow our business.
- Conduct sales presentation and product demonstration.
- Preparation of sales proposal and quotation to channel partners.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Min. Diploma or degree in business/marketing/computer science or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in property and car park management is preferred.
- Passion for residential and commercial property and car park management.
- Prior marketing or sales experience in IT industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd