Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Diploma holder and above
- Passion to drive sales and product strategy to achieve targets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and result oriented
- Independent and solution driven
- Might be required to work on weekends
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Manage, service and develop existing clients through customer visits to meet sales targets.
- Weekly visit and work closely with field representative/merchandising team to understand market situations, ensure all sales & trade activities are carried out effectively.
- Identify new sales opportunities through customer acquisition and product expansion
- Consultation with prospect about business challenges and requirements to offer a complete food solution with our products and services
- Ability to maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to develop a meaningful conversation with sales prospects
- Draft and deliver solution based proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialist where required to address customer requirements
- Liaise closely with cross functional departments within the organisation to achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and report weekly sales and operations report
- Coordinate with the customers for marketing/promotion inititives.
- Working with marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, sales and products opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Work and manage external parties/agencies and internal stakeholders to achieve goals and ensure smooth implementation of program.
- Manages a team of field representatives/merchandisers
- Prepare to perform ad-hoc duties (e.g. events/ weekend roadshow/ new store opening set up display etc) when necessary
Country Foods Pte Ltd