New Power Worldwide| Date Posted: 1-Jun-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
We’re growing at a rapid pace and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Visit www.newpowerww.com for more information.
- Develop new accounts, pitching NewPower’s value proposition and building relationships with key stakeholders across a variety of industries.
- Work closely with team members to develop, share, and execute on territory strategies to deliver maximum revenue.
- Build and expand relationships with new and existing client (customers/suppliers).
- Work and qualify daily on clients' requirements and needs
- Gather and analyse product offerings and market information etc
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive and Positive working attitude
- Able to work under pressure and fast paced environment
- Meticulous, attention to detail and willing to learn attitude
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New Power Worldwide