Sales Executive (Heavy Machinery) Tuas | Jap Firm | $3,500 + Mobile Provided
- Japan Firm / Heavy Machinery / Construction Machinery
- Salary Range: Up to $3,500, depending on qualification and years of experience
- 5 days work week with Alternate Saturday half-day, Office Hours
- Must possess Class 3 driving license
- Good career progression opportunities
- Supervise, monitor and follow-up on enquiries, quotations and other documentations as and when required.
- Work closely with the assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers.
- Enforce prompt quotation submission and make sure all documents are well-organized and properly handled
- Ensure all procedures are completed and done in a proper manner prior to delivery arrangement.
- Liaise closely with Customers / other party involved to resolve any issues regarding quotation submissions, Customers requirement, and other related matters.
- Lead the assistant in gathering information and liaising with Customers for any changes in delivery schedule or for any other issues related to equipment delivery.
- Works closely with assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers for information update, documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled prior to delivery.
- Enforces frequent checks to ensure the equipment were properly received by Customers and gather feedback from Customers should there be any issue arisen in regards of equipment delivery / return
- Performs a thorough investigation of Customers complaints regarding transportation, documentations and non-returned items / lost items issue and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Review and control of Suppliers quotation for purchased items
- Performs checks on Purchase Order and Internal Approval (if any) issued by assistance prior to approval.
- General handling of incoming calls. Answers, screens and transferring of calls to the right person for further assistance.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Business / Sales / Marketing related field
- Possess minimally 3 years' of experience in relevant industry (Heavy Machine / Construction Machine / similar Rental Industry)
- Must possess Class 3 Driving License
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 4 : No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9875 Fax: 6536 7890
Koo Wan Ting, Vivien
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1658096
People Profilers Pte Ltd