Sales Executive (FMCG) | Admiralty $3500 +++
- Identify and develop new accounts in the retail industry and to promote our products to prospective customers who are mainly Supermarket, Retail and E-commerce platform.
- Manage and generate response to queries from potential customers and follow-up on leads and referrals.
- Build, develop and maintain good and close customer relationship with our business partners, with the aim to generate repeated sales.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager on sales plan to achieve or exceed the sales targets set by the Management through value creation selling activities.
- Keep updated with product knowledge and stay informed of competitors’ products.
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline data as well as market intelligence on competitors to the Management.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer list with contact details.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the sales and marketing function as and when assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client acquisition, sales development role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous to details
- Experience in FMCG (Supermarket) will be an added advantage
- Independent and take initiative in their work.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.