Sales Executive (Express/ Small parcel/ Integrated Logistics MNC industry player)
We are looking for Sales Professionals who can identify and develop customer relationships and perform an accomplished level of sales responsibilities with the objectives of building the customer base, achieving revenue targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. New Business Development
Incumbent must close new business with new and existing customers by carrying out the following:
- Obtain leads for new business through channels such as counter referrals, drivers, Inside Sales, “finder’s keepers”, chamber of commerce business lists, and the local newspaper
- Gather information about customers' business products and process, and their transportation challenges through face-to-face contact
- Seek and identify opportunities to grow the business with existing customers
- Identify customer’s needs and develop value propositions to meet those needs
- Create a market based pricing structure
- Prepare a sales proposal to target the needs of customers
- Deliver sales presentation to persuade potential customers to use Company products and/or services
2. Account Servicing
Incumbent must support existing customers with effective customer education by carrying out the following:
- Coordinate with internal resources to teach customers how to use Company tools and services
- Answer customer questions about Company products or services during sales call
- Create and execute implementation plans with the customers
- Monitor implementation progress to ensure timelines are met
- Identify barriers to successful implementation and recommend ways to remove or minimize them
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer’s problems
- Contact customers to find out how well the solutions are meeting their business needs
- Present review findings to customers using the available system reporting tool
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Two years or above sales experience in commercial or industrial sector, preferably in a multinational corporation
- A self-starter with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered as Associate Account Executive
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo (if available).
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd