Sales Executive (Exp in Machine, Die, Blade, Japanese Speaking, 5 days)
- Join a well established company specialized in Industrial Tools
- Outstanding Career Growth & Safe working environment
- Walking distance from PASIR PANJANG MRT Stn.
- Maintain close relationship with management, customers, production, colleague
- Monitor all shipments and orders to meet customer requested due date.
- Willing to travel and meet customers with open mind and friendly.
- Analyze market potential, track sales, status reports and customers demand.
- Handle queries with regards to quality, price, technical support, etc.
- Provide monthly report and weekly report to management.
- Able to reply internal and customers inquiry by due date or fast respond.
- Provide excellent customer service to build and maintain relationship with customers.
- Acquire good knowledge of product to understand customer needs.
- Evaluate new customer, market survey on competitor and needs.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes with schedule.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivate and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning, organizing daily work
- schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Meet weekly, monthly, annual sales quotas through the successful
- Minimum Diploma or min. 2 Years of relevant experiences in Sales
- Proficiency in Japanese is required to liaise with Japanese speaking clients
- Independent and require high level of initiative
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills, able to converse well
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Proficient in MS office such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
JOB ID : 45510
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5831
Brian PARK Sung Kyu
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1980869
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd