Sales Executive ( EHS)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD | Date Posted: 4-Dec-2018
- Responsible for the sales of Environmental, Health & Safety services.
- Perform business development activities to identify and prospect new business opportunities for business growth
- Carry out marketing and promotional plans to achieve division objectives
- Maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers through contacts and network.
- Work closely with affiliates on sales related issues and support.
- Provide quotation and proposal to new & existing customers
- Achieve sales targets
- Support sales administration duties
- Diploma in Business, EHS, Engineering or equivalent.
- Two years of relevant experience
- Previous experiences in environmental, health & safety or related fields is an advantage
- Energetic and outgoing with good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Independent and multi-tasker (ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Good coordination skills
- Strong team player and able to interact with all levels of management
- Works well under pressure and with flexible schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity
Thank you for your interest. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Registration ID: R1221389
EA license number 10C4942
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD