Sales Executive (Cyber Security/Solutions/Products/Network)
Up to $3500 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT Industry has openings for Sales Executive
- Promotes and sells ICT Security & Cyber Security related solutions to business customers using technical knowledge and commercial training.
- Technical sales engineers provide clients with sales advice and support.
- They work on behalf of a range of industries including manufacturing, utilities, banking and finance, providing technical knowledge to identify new business, negotiate contracts and review sales performance.
- The role of technical sales engineers essentially involves translating and explaining highly complex technical information of Blu5 technologies to customers and clients, focusing on revealing how a product or solution can solve specific problems related to the respective industries.
- They therefore play an important role in the modern sales process.
- ICT Technology has advanced in leaps and bounds in recent years, and continues to alter the ways we communicate and do business.
- But not everyone has the time or know-how to keep up with these advancements.
- The technical sales engineer is the person who stays abreast of the latest developments and breakthroughs in the domain of ICT, Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence topics, and who can pass this vital knowledge on to others.
- Sometimes called systems engineers, pre-sales support, or field consultants, technical sales engineers act as the sales team's technical encyclopaedia during the sale of goods and services.
- They represent the technical aspects of the product and propose how these aspects can benefit the customer.
- Sales engineers must have a strong technical understanding of the complexities of what their company supplies together with excellent sales skills.
- Sales engineers deal directly with Sales & Marketing, R&D Team in Asia & Europe.
- Open to graduates of mainly technical disciplines.
- Experienced candidates with Networking Skills or have knowledge with networking equipment is encouraged to apply
- Able to speak Mandarin as the incumbent is required to liaise with Mandarin speaking candidates
- Able to converse in multiple language is a major plus
- Willing to travel to oversea
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1981870
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd