Sales Executive (Class 3 lic, Central, 5 days)
- Actively prospect new and existing customers and maintain profitable relationships within the assigned list of new and existing accounts.
- Demonstrate drive and resilience necessary to meet established targets and acceptance level of sales activities.
- Promote account growth by consistently delivering post-sales satisfaction, managing customer relationships, and looking to identify new needs and business opportunities.
- Ability to deal with objections, negotiate pricing and close sales in a timely fashion.
- Accountable for analysis of customer needs, developing solutions, creating proposals, demonstrating product solutions and negotiating with the customers and prospects through utilizing internal resources.
- GCE O/A level and above
- 2 years of sales experience in B2B environment with proven sales track records.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and listening skills.
- Strong initiative, achievement oriented and a desire to take challenge.
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Possess a valid driving license and preferably with own transport
How to Apply:-
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button and attach your detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the updated information below;
Education / Qualifications
Work Experience (Period of employment and job description)
Expected range of basic salary
Last drawn salary in all past employments
Reason for leaving respective employment
Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
****We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Personnel Reg. No: R1331602
EA License No: 13C6829