Sales Executive (Automotive/Retail/Supervise/5.5Days/Up to $4000)
Competitive Basic Salary + Sales Incentive
Mobile Allowance & Reimbursements
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Single outlet with Automotive products from Global Brands
Empowered to lead and drive performance
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Automotive Industry located at the West has openings for Sales Executive.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to be part of our dynamic team. The ideal person will play an important role to lead the business unit in driving results. He/she will spent 60% in sales/business development, 30% in building the retail centre into a concept store and 10% in marketing. Main duties include:
- Manage and promote the retail centre to achieve profitability objectives
- Solicit new walk-in customers from all possible channels and maintain existing customers’ satisfaction level
- Recommend and execute effective marketing and promotion programmes to generate customer awareness and sales
- Improve the service standards and customers’ experiences at the retail centre
- Assist in product sourcing to meet customers’ demands
- Responsible to control costs and upkeep the image of the retail centre
- Supervise the operations of the workshop to ensure its smooth running
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Must possess some product knowledge in tyres, rims and/or batteries.
- Must possess at least 2 years’ experience in automotive workshop management. Those with retail sales experience in automotive industry is much preferred.
- Customer and sales oriented.
- Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 5.30pm / Saturdays from 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Company Transport Provided
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd