Sales Executive (5.5 day /Alt Sat/ Heavy Machinery/Tuas)
The Sales Executive is required to plan, execute and finalize order according to customer’s needs and requirements. To acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors (if any) to fulfill order according to plan and oversee service / support quality while maintaining a good business relationship with all customers.
- Supervise, monitor and follow-up on enquiries, quotations and other documentations. Works closely with the assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors as well as Customers.
- Enforces prompt quotation submission and make sure all documents are well-organized and properly handled. Make sure all the procedures are completed and done in a proper manner prior to delivery arrangement.
- Work closely with Customers / other party involved to resolve any issues regarding quotation submissions, Customers’ requirement, and other related matters.
- Lead the assistant in gathering information and liaising with Customers for any changes in delivery schedule or for any other issues related to equipment delivery.
- Works closely with various departments for information update, documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled prior to delivery.
- Enforces frequent checks to ensure the equipment were properly received by Customers and gather feedback from Customers should there be any issue arisen in regards of equipment delivery / return.
- Make sure that the feedback were passed on to Operations Department to improve on that particular issue.
- Performs a thorough investigation of Customer’s complaints regarding transportation, documentations and non-returned items / lost items issue and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Review and control of Supplier’s quotation for purchased items. Performs checks on Purchase Order and Internal Approval (if any) issued by assistance prior to approval.
- General handling of incoming calls. Answers, screens and transferring of calls to the right person for further assistance.
- Mon - Fri (8.45am - 5.30pm)
- Alternate Sat (8.45am - 12.30pm)
- Off on Sun & PH
- Benefits include: Leave entitlement, AWS, Performance Bonus, Medical & Dental etc...
- Mobile phone/ transport allowance
- Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical or Poly graduates in Business / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Singapore citizen / residence
- Meticulous person with good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and staff.
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with customers as well as staff.
- Must possess a valid Singapore Driving License (minimum Class 3).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in machinery trading handling heavy machineries such as generator, compressor, welder, and other similar machineries.
- Previous experience in handling customers from similar industries is preferable.
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)