Sales & Events Coordinator/Assistant
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
Job Responsibilities: .
- Handle planning and coordination for confirmed groups and events
- Great communication between internal departments and external customers
- Planning, setting and maintaining timelines for every event
- Responsible for ensuring smooth execution and operations on site during events
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma, preferably in Events/Marketing
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of spoken and written English
- Possess leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
- Able to work late and on weekends
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
• Competitive basic salary
• Performance related bonus
• Individual sales performance incentives
• Training and career progression
• Medical benefits
• Health insurance
• Staff meals provided while on duty
• Uniform provided
• Night transportation home
• Staff discounts
• Annual Leave
• Birthday Leave
• Long Service Awards
• 5 days work week
*Only Singaporeans Need to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send your detailed resume stating current and expected salary by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Human Resource Department
Privé Group Pte Ltd
20 Anson Road #05-01 Singapore 079912
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The Privé Group