Sales Engineer | West | Building/Construction/Marine
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist to develop the strategies and plans for the Building, Construction and Marine business.
- Execute the business initiatives and commit to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results.
- Assist to identify, organize and execute marketing and promotion, including seminar, conference, exhibition and any form of event which benefits the business performance.
- Provide input for weekly activity report and the necessary plans and reports for Building, Construction and Marine business as dictated by superior, all activities to be reflected in Salesforce.
- Maintain assigned customers and develop new assigned customers to ensure continuous sustainable business growth.
- Communicate and work closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure that the overall company objectives/performance is achieved at all times.
- Foster excellent customer relationship, generate professional quotation and ensure prompt payment from the customers.
- Perform any other duties from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within the Building / Construction / Marine industries will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience working with Shipyards will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080