Sales Engineer (Water/HVAC/VSD industries)
• Identify and develop new business opportunities and maintain excellent relationship with existing customers.
• Provide technical and sales support to OEM, M&E Consultants & Contractors, Developer, System Integrators and also to be business competent in driving growth in the initial assigned geography area (Singapore, Malaysia, Sri-Lanka).
• Provide HVAC and water market requirements and competitive market intelligence to the business, analyze performance-related data to improve fiscal performance.
• Increase brand presence, brand awareness and market share growth to ensure viability of the business.
• Identify new business prospects, formulate & implement sales strategies to achieve sales target.
• Provide local market requirements and competitive market intelligence to the business unit especially in Singapore
• Ensure effective and timely submission of weekly sales activities report & monthly sales report.
• Handle other projects as assigned by the superior.
• Diploma / Degree in Engineering or others equivalent, preferably in Electrical Engineering
• 2 to 3 years overall working experience in Sales with at least 2 years’ sales experience in VSD preferably in HVAC and Water industry
Knowledge and Skills
• High level of expertise in LV Variable Speed Drive and Industrial Control system and knowledge in Medium Voltage Drive will be an added advantage
• Has good contact of the Developers, M&E consultants/contractors in the HVAC, Chillers, Fan, Pump, Boilers and familiar in other manufacturing industries in this region
• Proven self-starter and team player, aware of operational processes, result-driven and individual with great problem-solving skill and positive mind-set
• Efficient and innovative, good in ideas presentation; technical discussion; project management; assertive personality with good negotiating skills
• Class 2 or 3 driving license (preferred but not a must)
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified