Sales Engineer ( Valves/ Solutions/ West/ Up $4000 )
√ Industry: Valves Engineering
√ Location: West
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Take on a lead generation role and responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities including tasks as prospecting, research, cold calling potential clients, developing referral networks and etc
- Growing sales team reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in existing and new verticals.
- Develop sales plans to achieve sales target. Be able to identify and establish new sale, cross-selling or up-selling opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to facilitate engineering solutions by visiting customers regularly, providing pre-sales and post-sales support by managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Participate in technical discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any process or engineering concerns.
- Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively in fluid control and fluid power industries.
- Building a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings.
- Work with sales teams to interpret customer requirements, deliver solutions and manage customer expectations with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits. Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects. Successfully tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Prepare costing, tenders, proposals and quotations to customers.
- Assist with technical sections for vendor assessments for clients.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers to bring the best cost-benefits and delivery to customer.
- Negotiate with clients on contracts and sales orders.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical and/or engineering sales preferably in refineries/petrochemical plants or related industries
- Possess at least a Diploma in Engineering
- This is a pure hunting role
- Have own vehicle which will be an advantage
- Work independently and contribute to the overall team sales
- Possess a strong positive mental attitude towards selling and customer service
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd