Sales Engineer ( Vacuum System / Semicon)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 20-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1549692
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work in an international environment as a member of a cross functional Sales Team.
- Provide highly specialized and technical pre-sale and after-sales on-site application support.
- Perform on-site technical support, when necessary.
- Advise the Service department for customized key account products.
- Manage in field product quality escalations from initiation to resolution and closure.
- Liaise with headquarters and customer to ensure bi-directional transfer of technical knowledge and future product requirements.
- Collaborate with the customers engineering teams to identify and spec in value added solutions for company’s standard products and customized solutions.
- Process quotations, custom products and follow through to completion.
- Develop a strategy to identify legacy equipment opportunities and collaborate with the customer to provide high value solutions with the intent of displacing the competitor products.
- Conduct business with the highest level of level of professionalism, ethical behaviour and integrity in all aspects of assigned role.
- Assist in preparing regular sales forecasts for presentation to management.
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment while driving projects through to completion and work under pressure.
- Communicate business intelligence; maintain customer contacts, opportunities and competitor information via the Company’s CRM system.
- Regular domestic travel to customer facilities and periodic travel to headquarters as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- At least 3+ years of related semiconductor equipment industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, analytical, communication and presentation skills, creativity, enthusiasm and a positive approach.
- Proficient with MS Outlook/Office applications, MS Dynamics CRM and WebEx.
- Knowledge of vacuum technology and system architecture preferred.
- Semiconductor industry experience and equipment knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small to large groups, to top management, clients, and members of the account team.
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
- Current and Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)