Sales Engineer Up to 4.2K
5 Days work week
Up to 4.2K + Commission
- Expand and develop all sales channels in various market segments.
- Drive revenue growth and profit with existing and new customers.
- Keeping existing and potential customers updated on new products, services and technologies.
- Provide product knowledge, support and customer service to Singapore markets so as to match company solutions to customers’ needs.
- Gathering market information on customer’s activities, projects and sales forecasts. Identifying product and technology trends and providing competitive information to product marketing.
- Establish and maintain high level of customer networking.
- Prepare Sales activities report and sales forecast (monthly/weekly) and responsible for local individual and product assigned sales target.
- Set and maintain customer profile
- Any other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Audio Engineering, preferably with minimum 2 years of experience in the professional Audio Visual or IT industries.
- Candidate from outside of the Sound industry but has substantiate years of experience in Industrial products with engineering education background and skill set may apply.
- Candidate should be motivated and self-driven person who is client-focused and able to deliver optimal sales results.
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent sales and technical presentation skills
- Able to work independently and handle pressure
- Comfortable with outdoor sales
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
Consultant in charge: Mok Weng Yi Rebecca
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1984619
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the
People Profilers Pte Ltd