Sales Engineer (Test Equipment/5 D/ up to S$4k)
• To identify business opportunities.
• To develop sales opportunities including sales visits, preparation of proposals, products & proposals presentation, contracts negotiation and closing of sales.
• To develop sales strategies for growth of existing and new accounts.
• To market wide range of products and provide customers with solutions to meet their demands.
• To meet sales quota set and participate in yearly and periodic budget exercises.
• Diploma / Degree in Electronics / Telecommunication or Engineering with 1 to 2 year of relevant work experience in electronic testing / laboratory fields. Fresh graduates with sales aptitude and willingness to learn will be considered.
• Knowledge in AC/DC, Power Supply, Electrical testing would be preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin due to client base - with good communication skill & has pleasant personality and positive attitude.
• Resourceful, result-oriented and committed to work.
• Possess Class 3 licence and own transport.
• Applicants with customer base in Johor and Batam will be an added advantage..
• Proven sales track record in relevant industries.
Successful candidate will enjoy attractive salary and a 5 day work week.
To speed up processing, please send updated resume in MS Word document to include :
• Recent photo
• Current and expected salary
• Reason/s for leaving each position
• Notice period or earliest start date
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557