Sales Engineer (Power System/Basic up to $4.5k/West/5days)
Basic salary up to $4.5k + Comm + Flexible benefits + VB + transport allowance
5 day work week (830am-545pm)
Company transport provided at designated location
Dept: Power System Dept
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of strategic Sales and Marketing Plan to develop and maintain existing business and penetrate new markets. This is to be achieved in close consultation with the Management.
- To work and present his annual sales target and budget in conformance with the overall sales and marketing plan as directed by the Head of Sales.
- To develop existing accounts assigned, and to secure new accounts for sales growth.
- Handle all customer queries and respond with appropriate actions expeditiously, to secure sales. Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers.
- Prepare quotations and ensure follow-up system is in place to win the the sale. Once a PO is received sales is to follow up with the necessary handover and support with the technical team to ensure successful delivery of the PO.
- Ensure the procedures for order handling and processing particularly those required under the CRM, and SAP system are strictly adhered to.
- Keep abreast of accounts which have reached or exceeded their credit limits and ensure timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Monitor accounts for possible delinquencies and initiate appropriate management actions to avert any loss. To conduct searches when necessary to limit and control company’s risk exposure.
- Maintain good rapport and relations with principals, and suppliers.
- Working with the Project Engineer, to manage delivery with internal, and external logistics to customers for prompt delivery. To liaise and work with customers for collection of data, drawings, and necessary stuff from customer to support the Project.
- Comply with Company systems and procedures including ISO policy. Support the Quality philosophy by setting a personal example of high performance in complying with all its requirements.
- To travel abroad when required by the Company.
- Min Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years of sales related experience
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in similar industry
- Good computer skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: W8464W
People Profilers Pte Ltd