- Develop and execute sales strategies including identifying markets for business opportunities.
- Generate a pipeline of leads through networking events or other sources.
- Prepare sales proposals, quotations and tenders.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations; and close sales.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning.
- Develop new customer accounts.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients.
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of experience in industrial chemical and industrial sales.
- Strong track record of achieving sales target in the chemical industry.
- Strong knowledge in Nano Material Science.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, independent, responsible and with integrity.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering – Chemical or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (in order to liaise with English & Chinese speaking associates).
Why join us?
- Interesting Engineering Challenges
- Room for Career Growth
- Attractive Performance Bonus
Incorporated in 2014, the Company is envisioned to be a fast-growing born-global company. In partnership with a lead public agency in scientific discovery and technological innovation, the Company has developed an exclusive patented technology for the manufacturing of nano material.
This role is critical to the sales of the nano material. As the Company evolves over time, the role and responsibilities will be refined accordingly.