Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 29-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for market development for the entire range of power protection & power quality engineering solutions.
- Develop appropriate sales strategy, administering all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- Establish, maintain and expand commercial relations with customers. This is accomplished through frequent customer visits, follow-up and discussion by obtaining the knowledge of the customer’s strategic plans that will subsequently enhance the company’s long term business prospects and sales growth.
- Conduct technical presentation and training to target customers
- Monitor all sales leads project status and handle customers' feedback on quality and delivery issues
- NITEC or, Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Direct technical sales experience with a minimum of 2 years experience preferably from the Power Protection Systems or Power Distribution Industry.
- Superior customer skills and ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
- Must be highly organized and excellent sales, project and task management skills.
- Mature, highly independent and self-motivating
- Strong presentation, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel whenever required
- Process oriented and customer focused individual with a drive to improve sales and profitability.
- Able to develop sales lead generation and execute a successful multi-level sales strategy.
Power Partners Private Limited