Fermax Asia Pacific Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Securing sales for achieving desired sales coverage, market penetration and sales goals
- Oversee accounts of strategic importance and ensure achievement of sales targets
- Manage and coordinate all sales & marketing activities with consultants, contractors, developers and architects
- Prepare and follow up on tenders and quotations
- Build and maintain good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention
- Maintain an awareness if new development in the industry
- To lead the preparation of Shop Drawing and Schematic Drawing for confirmed project
- Oversees project during the implementation stage
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT Technology.
- Min. 2 years of working experience in security line (CCTV/Intercom/Access Control)
- IT & Network Knowledge preferred
- Have interest in the electronics/controls fields.
- Experienced in project sales and familiar with the construction industries
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words and Office applications.
- Customers’ service oriented.
- Self-motivated, passionate and responsible.
- Willing to work staggered hours.
- Independent and can work under pressure.
Fermax Asia Pacific Pte Ltd