Anewtech Systems Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work together with the sales team to sell and promote our solutions for Industrial automation, Smart Manufacturing , IOT and smart retail systems.
- Candidates who had past working experience as a systems automation engineer in industrial control and process control will have added advantage.
- Familiar with PLC programming, HMI and Scada software
- Knowledge and experience in the various automation protocol such as Mod Bus TCPIP, Omron CX protocol, CIP, Device net, OPC UA, OPC DA, SMTP, MQTT and Rest.
- Candidates need to build up new account in the various market segments in the area of industrial automation, process automation, advance manufacturing and smart factory and smart retail application.
- Candidates is expected to do business developments and built up key account for our company products and solutions.
- Candidate with the right altitude and who aspires for a high commissions and high performance working environment would be considered for this position.
- Qualification: Engineering Diploma or degrees with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience Good working environment and excellent team work among all company staff; Work life balance practise
- 5 Days Work Week with annual leave, medical benefits and good performance bonus based on sales achievement.
Anewtech Systems Pte Ltd