As a Sales Engineer for Telecommunication Solutions, you are responsible to develop business with EPC customers. Participate in project tender, technical and commercial negotiation orders.
- Primary responsibility is to develop business with EPC customers
- Actively involved in project tender preparation / assessment of commercial viability to bid, review technical requirements, customer specification review, best vendor assessments, deriving costing estimates, product / vendor sourcing, and commercial negotiations.
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiation of orders
- Work closely with inter-departments, customers & vendors on project specifications and clarifications during pre-sales or order negotiation process, assess and manage requests for proposal quotes on the supply of telecommunication solutions (example CCTV, PAGA, Radio & Telephone Systems).
- Serve EPC Clienteles in regions assigned, focus namely in Telecommunication Solutions (such as CCTV, PAGA, Radio & Telephone System).
- Diploma in Mechatronics, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Good knowledge of industrial & commercial telecommunication systems and its applications
- Prepared to travel overseas on sales trips
- Able to handle stress in meeting sales objectives
- Dynamic personality
- Good communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Independent and achievement oriented
- For entry levels sales personnel, on the job training will be provided
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd