Teho International | Date Posted: 18-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist to develop the strategies and plans for the Marine business. Be part of team in developing Marine business to achieve sustainability, quality earning and continual growth.
- Execute the business initiatives and commit to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results.
- Assist to identify, organize and execute marketing and promotion, including seminar, conference, exhibition and any form of event which benefits the business performance.
- Provide input for weekly activity report and the necessary plans and reports for Marine business as dictated by superior, all activities to be reflected in Salesforce.
- Maintain assigned customers and develop new assigned customers to ensure continuous sustainable business growth.
- Communicate and work closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure that the overall company objectives/performance is achieved at all times.
- Foster strong customer relationship, generate professional quotation and ensure prompt payment from the customers.
- Perform any other duties from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by your supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Good contacts with HVAC contractors and shipyards
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Entry level candidates may apply.
- Possess own vehicle.
5 days work week
Near Commonwealth MRT