Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Primary function includes the market development for the entire range of power protection & power quality engineering solutions. Responsibilities encompass the development of appropriate sales strategy, administering all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- The ideal candidate will be a process oriented and customer focused individual with a drive to improve sales and profitability. Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires incumbents to exercise significant independence and discretion based on previous experience.
- Possess the ability to develop sales lead generation and execute a successful multi-level sales strategy.
- Establish, maintain and expand commercial relations with customers. This is accomplished through frequent customer visits, follow-up and discussion by obtaining the knowledge of the customer’s strategic plans that will subsequently enhance the company’s long term business prospects and sales growth.
- Conduct technical presentation and training to target customers
- Monitoring of all sales leads project status and handle customers' feedback on quality and delivery issues
- NITEC or, Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Direct technical sales experience with a minimum of 2 years experience preferably from the Power Protection Systems or Power Distribution Industry.
- Superior customer skills and ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
- Must be highly organized and excellent sales, project and task management skills.
- Mature, highly independent and self-motivating
- Strong presentation, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel whenever required
Power Partners Private Limited