Sales Engineer - J11
- Nearest MRT: Yio Chu Kang MRT
- Permanent Role
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations.
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- Providing high level of customer service support and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Exploring and develop new potential clients and sales opportunities to achieve revenue goals.
Education: Diploma/Degree in IT
Experiences: Min. 3-5 year in similar capacity as a pre-sales
Knowledge: Microsoft related, especially in Active Directory, SCCM, WSUS, SCOM
Plus point: RedHat Linux, Storage Technologies, Backup Technologies
Experience (Others): IT infrastructure design work, writing technical documentation, troubleshooting technical implementations
Qualities: Team player, self-driven, socialize ideas, make recommendations
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)