Sales Engineer for Lift Trucks (Tuas 5 days, Own Car, Max $3.5K+Tpt+Comm)
Our client is a leading provider of forklift trucks and one of the best known names in the industry. The company history tracks major events over a period of more than 80 years in the development of a brand which has a presence today in over 130 countries.
Working hours: Weekdays 8am-5pm
High transport allowance : $1250 +/- (must posses own car)
- Meet & exceed AOP sales revenues & profits
- Conduct cold calls to generate healthy sales
- Improve the nos. of enquiries, quotations & enquiries, rental contracts through aggressive sales
- Handle sales enquiry, proposal, demo, order marketing activities. processing, delivery to customer service, etc.
- Improve customer loyalty through relationship
- Achieve and exceed sales target in unit sales and management and account management profit margin. program.
- Execute sales & marketing plan
- Gather and feedback market & competitive information
- Monitor and manage schedule of trucks ordered & delivery
- Ensure timely invoicing & collection of payments
- Promote and market after sales service to sales customers
- Improve customer satisfactions
- Ensure all sales processes & administrative works comply with company policies & guidelines
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min Diploma in Engineering or related field
- Proficient in English and Chinese as need to deal with Mandarin clients
- Knows how to effectively apply engineering & product knowledge to sell Features, Advantage & Benefits of company products
- Experience in sales & marketing activities with proven track records in Industrial products & equipment
- Excel in providing good customer relationships with customers, handling of customer operational issues & complaints.
- Proficient in computer technology, SAP & Microsoft products
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292