Sales Engineer (Electrical & Industrial)
#Salary Range: $3800 to $4800/month + $1200 (Transport Allow.) + Commission + AWS + VB
#Workdays/Hours: 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays/ 8.30am to 5.30pm
#Work Location: Eunos (Nearest MRT at Eunos)
#Opportunity for Career growth, overseas travelling and overseas learning experience
The Company originated in Germany, and Singapore is the headquarter for South East Asian region. A global market leader and innovator in the field of electrical engineering, in design and manufacturing of electric interconnection and industrial automation devices, for Oil & Gas and Process Control Industries. With worldwide coverage and in-depth understanding of the market, the Company provides the highest quality products, complex solutions and services to its customers and partners. We are expanding and inviting a forward-thinking Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the sales and marketing of full range of all electric interconnection and industrial automation devices.
- To manage existing customers and to also develop new customers.
- The ability to foster good customer relationship and form business partnership.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers.
- Prepare and conduct sales visits, maintain customers contact database and update project status/activity reports.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations to customers
- Facilitate meetings and workshops/trainings with customers for the Management and Product Marketing when required.
- Support marketing activities in seminars, trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- A Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics, or any relevant qualification
- Min 3 years’ experience in industrial electrical component sales
- Experience in Process Control or Oil & Gas industries
- Possess Class 3 driving license, with own car preferred
- Customer-driven and results-oriented
- Willing to travel overseas for training, trade shows and/or meetings etc.
Opportunity for growth and great opportunity for overseas travelling and exposure, we invite you to join our client’s organization. Email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. For more information, you can visit: https://www.celecti.com.sg/job_categories/engineering-technical/
Lim Swee Kim | CEI Reg. No.: 1103707 | Manager | Tel No.: 63856696 | www.celecti.com.sg
Celecti Pte. Ltd.