Sales Engineer (Electrical Distribution &Control) - North
- Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
- Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
- Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
- Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
- Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
- Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
- At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products
- Good knowledge of local panel manufacturers, contractors, distributors market and M&E services
- Familiar in local building and industrial segments
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
- Have good relationship with consultants, contractors and distributors network would be added advantage
- Excellent business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified