Sales Development Representative
About the role:
Our client is a dynamic digital lead growth and execution firm based in Singapore. They are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help drive a range of B2B outbound campaigns in close collaboration with their clients’ Sales reps, Sales enablement, Sales Operations teams to fuel engagement and drive pipeline.
The ideal candidate has a start-up mindset or is an entrepreneur at heart with a can-do attitude. He/she will have the chance to make an impact on the growth of tech and innovative companies evolving in various industries such as Media, Ad Tech, Health Tech, Cloud services (IT infrastructure).
What you will do:
● Craft, execute, supervise and improve a variety of Sales outbound campaigns and activities through email, LinkedIn, Video, etc. for various clients located in North America and in Asia.
● Identify key customer segments & customized approaches for each country. Help to define the go-to-market strategy and territory planning.
● Work with the contact research teams to build contacts pipelines. Data mining from various sources of information on the web.
● Write up campaign content.
● Plan thematic campaigns and launch campaigns tailored to different regions, vertical and targeted products, confirm delivery details.
● Project manage all relevant client’s stakeholders (reps, sales managers, sales ops) to make sure they are aligned and planned activities are fully executed on time.
● Propose solutions to optimize the market research processes.
● Track campaigns performance and optimize them to ensure the campaign KPIs are met. Optimize email cadences by improving the Open Rate & Click rate.
● Iterate and optimize content to improve the funnel including some AB testing.
● Create post-campaign presentations to impress clients.
You are aspiring for a career in sales automation, or consulting and are highly motivated to constantly learn new ways of generating results for your client’s successes.
● 2 to 3 years experience for Sales development representative experience.
● Experience managing B2B outbound email campaigns.
● Market research and analysis.
● Experience in copywriting is a plus.
● Experience with the Media, Health Tech or cloud (infrastructure) industries is a plus.
Your profile and soft skills:
● Passion for learning/understanding various business models and business organizations from different industries.
● Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong operational capabilities.
● Self-directed and goal-oriented. Driven by results and by hitting KPIs.
Glints Intern Pte Ltd