Sales Development Executive
Our Sales Development Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with BDMs, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking in demos.
This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a fast track training program to become a BDM, with plenty of options for career development.
- Source new sales opportunities in the market through inbound lead follow-up and digital platform.
- Understand customer needs and requirements through discovery calls.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate BDMs for further development and closure.
- Research, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned group.
- Assist with performing effective online presentation to prospects when required.
- Proven high volume inside sales experience (B2B).
- Track record of over-achieving on targets.
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Training program to fast-track you into BDM role
- Up to $50K-$60K base + commission structure
- Employee rewards & benefits program
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations