Sales cum Shipping Administrator (Immediate) (Ref: JTL)
- Ensure timely verification of shipping documents in order to ensure customers received all documents prior to shipment arrival at destination. Prepare letter of credit and negotiate with banks.
- Monitor and compile order management related data for the purpose to support the process of exception handling, such as Change of destination, Detention-In-Transit, Air freight and etc.
- Monitor and capture order deviations, such as delay in ETD/ ETA and etc, with valid reasons, thereafter, evaluate and determine impact to customers and hence, advice customers on alternatives/ solutions.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal resources to offer constructive solutions to satisfy/ support the customers’ requirement.
- Communicate closely with Account Managers and other key stakeholders, including customers to manage their expectation in alignment to our service agreement with the customers.
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No.: R1104500), [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd