Sales cum Order Processing Coordinator (Industrial Vision Machinery) @ Paya Lebar
HR Focus | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1768220
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Singaporean & able to start immediately.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a good team player.
- Able to multi-task and work overtime if require.
- Good command in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken) as need to handle Mandarin & English speaking business associates and related Mandarin and English documentation.
Job Description :
- Singaporean ONLY
- Good command in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Diploma / GCE "O"/"A" with 1 -2 years working experience as order processing / Shipping / Sales Coordinator
- Proficient in Ms Office, like Ms Excel, Ms Word & CRM
- Creating quotations , agreements and handling order processing.
- Processing and generating purchase orders (PO), sales orders (SO) and invoices
- Liaise with customer/suppliers/freight forwarder on goods delivery arrangement and liaising with internal departments on order schedules and in preparing of reports and documents.
- Developed comprehensive and detailed data of weekly and monthly reports using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and charts (PivotTable, VLookup).
- Entering information into various spreadsheets to keep track of bills and invoices.
- Experienced in planning, organizing and problem-solving to complete multiple deadline-driven assignments efficiently and on time.
- Experience in handling import & export documentation and operation.
- Maintain inventory record and ensure data accuracy into the system
- Work closely with internal department to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Handle any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by superior
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and photograph and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No : R1768220