Sales cum Marketing Executive (Life Science / 5 Days / Central)
- Good career opportunity & benefits
- Basic Up $3500 (Depend on Experiences)
- 5 Days / Central
- Manage incoming customer calls and emails, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Processing of orders, payments, refunds, or exchanges
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Going the extra mile to resolve customer enquiries or complaints, providing appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage the picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders
- Inventory management and processing of stocking orders
- Management of marketing activities using Salesforce and Pardot
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the product portfolio including technical aspects and marketing strategies
- Diploma or Bachelor qualifications in Biology or Biotechnology
- 2 years of customer service experience in the life science market
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices. (Eg SalesForce)
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd