SALES COORDINATOR #SGUnited Job
As a Sales Coordinator you will liaise with sales teams and facilitate communication between sales representatives.
- Track and monitor progress of customer orders, process cost-sheets and file relevant customer orders, quotations, support documents, delivery documents etc.
- Co-ordinate/communicate with internal departments on general sales support activities
- Work closely with internal departments to efficiently track, monitor, report on customer order progress, i.e. status of purchase order to supplier, scheduled delivery of products/services, invoicing, payments, etc.
- Consolidation and compilation of sales reports, for both internal use and to principles(where applicable)
- Maintain department records/files, i.e. sales quotations, cost sheets, sales support requests, loan notes, service/ delivery documents, etc., in accordance with ISO standards
- Other general sales administrative functions as and when assigned
- Min GCE”O” level
- 1-2years admin sales experience prefer
- Computer skills in MS Excel and Ms Words
- Careful with figures
- Well organized
- Able to communicate with both English and Mandarin speaking customers/ delivery personnel
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd