Sales Coordinator / Order Fulfilment Specialist / C/S Rep (Pharma)
- Establish and monitor milestones on all out of stock orders utilizing project management skills to drive on-time delivery. When milestones are not achieved, take action to bring project back on schedule.
- Continuous collaboration with operational teams (Planning, Procurement, Production, QC, etc.) from scheduling through delivery to meet customer’s delivery requirements.
- Internal advocate for US and International customers with special attention to customer’s business critical issues.
- Advocate on behalf of customers and sales team to bring projects back to track and communicate business impact to customer.
- Proven in-depth experience with global supply chain processes.
- Customer advocate in operational S&OP meetings.
- Seek, identify and recommend improvements for the supply chain process.
- Issue intercompany purchase orders for customer drop shipments.
- Assist with sales forecasting – providing regular status updates on high values orders and pulling orders forward where required.
- Improve and stabilize service levels (on time delivery).
- Understand and apply corporate revenue recognition, trade compliance and intercompany pricing policies.
- Execute material and service billings in support of Contract Manufacturing.
- Perform additional duties as required to adjust to changes in business requirements
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics / Supply
- Analytical and possess excellent skills and solid experience in logistics and inventory management.
- Familiar with customs procedure; preferably in pharmaceutical products
- Working knowledge of SAP
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: sales coordinator - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd