Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 19-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Sales Administration and Customer Service
- Assist the Sales Manager in tracking and monitoring the movement of the local sales team, including the leave reports, urgent leaves and sales-visit at client’s location.
- Assist the sales team in generating sales quotations and sending the approved quotations to the Clients. S/he will also act as an internal gatekeeper to help remind the team of cases / quotations that requires to be follow up.
- Responsible for managing queries from clients via phone or email and to: -
- Resolve queries about delivery schedule.
- Direct queries about products or services to the correct Sales Representatives.
- Record complaints or feedbacks from Clients and/or suppliers and escalate these matters to the Sales Manager or Management.
- Support marketing activities through cold-calling assigned prospective Clients, follow-up calls after quotations are sent and manage post-sales Customer Survey efforts. S/he will also be involved in consolidating data from the Customer Surveys for the presentation to the Sales and Quality Department.
- Responsible for the internal coordination between technical department, sales and accounts department including: -
- Ensuring quotations issued by Sales Team are accurate according to the Purchase Orders as issued by Client.
- S/he is expected to follow-up with Client on outstanding Purchase Orders where necessary. Upon verification of contents, s/he will forward the Purchase Orders to Accounts Department for their further processing.
- S/he will also verify the details on the invoices issued by the Accounts Executive before the delivery of items to Clients.
- Liaise with Clients and Technical Department to confirm on logistics details including date, time and items to be delivered are according to schedule.
- Arrange with Technical Department and make necessary arrangements to collect and receive items as purchased by the Company.
Approval / Authority Limit
- NIL – Expected to resolve mistakes or details that do not correspond to Purchase Orders from Client / Quotations issued and approved.
- GCE “O” level or
- Certificate in Business Administration.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Capable of working computer software including MS Word, Excel and accounting software programs.
- Good time-management skills. Demonstrates the understanding of deadlines and has a sense of urgency to complete according to schedule.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience handling coordination or sales support roles. Fresh graduates with demonstrated ability to multi-task or with good time-management may be considered with a lower starting pay.
- Pays attention to details.
- Has high-level of integrity.
- Good team-player.
Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd