Salary: $2,200 to $2,400
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Location: Kallang Area
Work Terms: Yearly renewal contract
• Handle Customer PO; Inform delivery schedule and ensure shipments meets customers’ expected ETA dates.
• Prepare shipping documents for overseas shipments; Delivery Orders (DO) for local deliveries and inform customers of shipment details.
• Prepare tax invoices to customers upon shipment.
• Arrange with forwarders & packers on packing, insurance and permit.
• Maintain in-house sample inventory. Handle sample orders and deliveries.
• Receive and respond to customers verbal & written inquiries.
• Assist and coordinate with sales engineers on product claim, quality issues, purchase orders matters and other additional information needed by customers.
• Schedule for audit (quarterly/half-yearly stock takings) for internal and consignment stocks.
• Maintain and ensure overall shipments and provide assistance to other admin members.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in administrative industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Esp. Microsoft Word & Excel) is a must
• Knowledge in Accpac System
• Able to converse well in English
• Mature and pleasant personality with proactive and good communication skills
• Committed, reliable, meticulous, independent with good team working spirit and able to interact with all levels of people
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo (MUST)
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services