- Prepare quotations and process purchase orders from customers
- Handle and assist customers on their sales enquiries via emails and phone calls
- Process claims arising from shipment delays, defective items, wrong pricing, etc.
- Rectify part number errors, request lead time changes to suppliers
- Liaise with stakeholders on customers’ orders
- Prepare Purchase Orders (PO) to suppliers.
- Stock allocation
- Liaise with internal Customer Service Team and Business Development Team on stock availability.
- Check lead-time, expedite deliveries by suppliers and update system in a timely manner.
- Liaising and follow up delay with stakeholders
- Liaise with various parties on cancellation, lead time and expedite request.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC or Diploma holders
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Service-oriented mindset, self-motivated attitude and excellent customer service skills
-Taking initiative, being a team player ability to work with minimum supervision
-Detail-oriented, organized and high accuracy in order processing
- Strong adaptability in a fast-changing environment, multi-tasking, and handle high volume workload
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598