As a sales co-ordinator, you’ll be using your positive attitude and keen eye for detail to form a vital link between our customers and consultants. Working here, you’ll be responsible for processing enquiries, allocating leads and assisting our staff on the ground to upsell products to customers.
Liaising with customers and staff alike, you’ll need to be able to handle a few tasks. With the support of our wider administration team, your main responsibilities are as follows.
- Answer and process each enquiry efficiently and accurately.
- Enter, allocate and make bookings for all lead enquiries in a timely manner.
- Complete follow up calls to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist team leaders in sales processes and ensure that monthly KPI is hit
- Develop sales & marketing plan to enhance brand exposure for our products and services through effective and efficient marketing channels
- Work closely with other department to grow equity through the quality content creation
- Managing and organizing products to execute marketing strategy to target potential and existing prospects
- Research on recent market trends to identify area of improvement for the company
- Research on recent market trends to identify areas of improvement for the company
- Liaise with clients and vendors so as to understand their needs and ensure requirements are met
- Positive working attitude
- Outgoing personality.
- Results-oriented, strong work ethic
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative.
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Cheerful and extroverted
- Able to readily support team leaders and colleagues
- Able to work well in a team or by themselves
Because the person in this role will be in contact with almost every aspect of our business and representing our company image, our ideal candidate isn’t afraid to meet new people and communicate confidently. So apply now and join us now!!!