Sales Coordinator (5 days, $2500-$3500)
- To ensure customer feedback is attended according to standard guidelines.
- Review materials forecast and execute Supply Plan, analyses Key Planning Parameters to achieve a balance between Inventory and Forecast.
- Handling shipment.
- To manage and maintain positive relationship with customers.
- To assist in the preparation of Sales Quotations for customers.
- Forecasting of products to be ordered.
- Prepare monthly sales reports for suppliers/ customers.
- Diploma/ Degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- $2500-$3500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Preferred to possess with SAP/ ERP experience.
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310