Sales Coordinator (5 days / $2000 max) North-East
HR Focus| Date Posted: 31-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Singaporean with GCE "N" /"O" level with credit on English and Mandarin.
- Min. 1 year relevant working experience as Sales Coordinator / Customer Service
- Good communication and coordination skills so as to be able to liaise with vendors / customers.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Manage and maintain records of sales inquires and all communications with customers.
- To ensure all customer concerns are addressed and replied to in a timely manner
- Track and update customers of their purchase order, coordinating shipment, arranging for delivery, ensuring proper closure of customer orders, shipments and payments in the system.
- Generating purchase order for all required materials and supplies for company operation as requested.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure that all purchased materials are delivered in a timely manner and per purchase order issued.
- Attend trade shows with Sales Manager, coordinate on preparation of marketing materials.
- Verify and keep good record of all export as well as legal documents involving transfer of technology.
- General administrative duties such as managing and maintain proper documentation, sending or receiving fax, photocopying, filing, receipt and sending out of letters/parcel, circulation and dissemination of documents
- To perform other appropriate task as assigned by the Managers.
- 5-day work week : Monday to Friday - 8.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- Salary: $2000 max.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)