Sales Consultant - Recruitment
SALES CONSULTANT - Recruitment
Phaidon International is a specialist global recruitment group. From our local hubs in Europe, North America, and Asia; we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and Banking & Financial Services landscapes. As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants works closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organizations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our clients choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high-caliber individuals; who possess the behavioural skills and technical requirements needed to bring about superior competitive advantage through cultural and bottom line performance improvement
Join the teams today!
Our teams are part of a multi-award winning global recruitment organization focused on servicing the specific industries.
Responsibilities as a Sales Consultant - Recruitment:
- Responsible for building a pipeline of new clientele through rigorous cold calling, business development and attending various networking events
- Responsible for managing clients and candidate relationships to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Responsible for building a candidate database by sourcing/interviewing/qualifying candidates for various open projects, posting job adverts on various job-boards, as well as through referrals
- Conduct market research within your area of specialization and being aware of the market trends
Requirements for a Sales Consultant - Recruitment:
- University Degree
- Ideally having 1 year of Sales/Business Development OR recruitment experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Resilience, tenacity, ambition!
- Ability to connect with and build relationships with various clients and candidates
- Passionate about sales, results-driven, outgoing and confident
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
Why work with Phaidon International as a Sales Consultant - Financial Services:
- Transparent progression scheme
- 20 days annual leave, plus all Singapore public holidays
- Medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
If this is something of interest to you, apply now!
Phaidon International is a specialist global recruitment group. We have 8 offices in Europe. USA and Asia Pacific, and we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) landscape. As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organizations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide. Founded by CEO Adam Buck in 2004, our group has enjoyed a compound annual growth rate of over 34%, year on year. This has been achieved through a clear vision from the outset. Since inception, our business rationale has been to anticipate and then serve the industry sectors which depend on and value rare, specialist talent. Once our CEO validated this concept, he harnessed our working capital, proven reputation and culture to develop additional niche brands that serve complementary sectors. Today we